commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom
You code with passion and always maintain high standards? You know your way to efficient and high performance solutions and have a thirst for the newest technology and frameworks? Then jump on board with us at commercetools and be a part of multiple large-scale and challenging client and open source projects based on our very own best eCommerce PaaS solution in the market!
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain Java/Node.js solutions with cutting edge technologies
- Analyze requirements and make technical decisions with the whole team
- Collaborate closely with not only our clients and partners but also our in-house Technical Consultants, Solution Architects and Product Owners
- Contribute to open-source projects
What you need to succeed:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification/experience
- Working experience with a focus on Java and/or Node.js
- Familiar with Front-end technologies
- Understanding of asynchronous/non-blocking programming
- Fluency in English. German is a plus but not a must
- Interests in learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with a team
Nice to have:
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with Docker, serverless, AWS/Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes
Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.