commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
As a Solutions Engineer, you are the technical pillar of our sales team and support us in the distribution of our innovative eCommerce platform, primarily in the Latin America (LATAM) region. This could be a great career move for you as we are working for the leading brands in eCommerce and are disrupting the market. You will work closely with partners and potential customers, convincing their technical decision-makers and making sure that our solution scenarios meet customer needs at 100%.
Do you have a background in Software Engineering and a deep understanding of the eCommerce industry? You are communicative and do not hesitate to speak with the tech teams, CTOs and decision-makers of potential customers on equal terms? Can you speak Spanish fluently? Then we’re looking forward to your application and your support to make our cloud-based API the world's leading eCommerce platform!
- Responsibility for all technical questions in the sales team
- Presentation of the commercetools platform (architecture and functional scope) and participation in follow-up sales meetings to discuss and finalize technical questions with our customer's tech teams and/or CTOs
- Support of the customers in the development of the overall architecture incl. other involved systems and the migration strategy
- Development of convincing customer-specific answers in the technical part of Requests for Proposal/specifications
- Conception, implementation and presentation of our demo stores and customized sample solutions
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years pre-sales experience selling complex, technical products.
- Experienced in solution architecting, project scoping and product demonstration skills
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to speak Spanish and English fluently at a high level of proficiency
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s communications needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $150,000-$210,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!