commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen: In our dynamic and growing company, information and data security is a very important topic on both sides, for our customers and for us. We're looking for someone with an innovative mindset to raise our ISMS to the next level and evolve our high information security standards and processes. The successful candidate will enjoy implementing further standards in regards to our risk management.
Are you driven, hardworking, and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative business and work environment? We want to talk to you about joining our team.
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom.
- Ensure information security and data protection in the product organization as well as in the business departments
- Work directly with the business units, and different stakeholders to support risk assessment and risk management processes
- Maintain ISMS: security documents, procedures, guidelines, awareness training and measures in the area of data protection and information security
- Support business units in conducting security assessments and other security topics
- Check assets and evaluate risks in relation to our assets
- Maintain and evolve our security and compliance solution OneTrust
- Support internal and external audits
- Assist our business units to keep our ISMS up to date
What you need to succeed:
- Successfully completed degree/further education in the field of information security, computer science, economics or law or career changer with corresponding qualifications
- 1-3 years professional experience and strong affinity to the areas of data protection, information security, and IT (e-commerce / SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of complex IT environments, IT processes, and systems
- Motivation, flexibility, and an analytical approach
- Ability and willingness to familiarize with technical and legal topics of information security
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Basic knowledge in information security standards, e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT or SOC2 preferred
- Nice-to-have: Experience with OneTrust or other closely related GRC tools
Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.