commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
commercetools has a global team of product managers from all over the world, and we believe our diversity is what makes us great. With our CPO and Head of Product, this enthusiastic team is defining our product vision and roadmap. If you are looking for a place where your contribution makes a difference, and if you never want to stop learning and growing, join our product management team!
At commercetools we power commerce solutions that allow our customers to work at cloud scale. Join the new Special Delivery team and work with colleagues from EU and US in shaping the commercetools platform technical future. We focus on providing product teams with a unified, reliable and scalable solution to deploy any type of resources they may need, from creating cloud resources to deploying code to production.
You will participate in the transition from infrastructure as a code to infrastructure as a product, and from region-oriented to service-oriented, with other SRE teams and product engineers. You will own the modern building blocks to achieve this goal and reduce the necessary manual work in spinning new services world-wide as much as possible, utilizing the top available infrastructure solutions and creating new ones.
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom.
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and refine infrastructure as a product requirements
- Define the infrastructure vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with other product managers and leadership
- Work closely within a diverse, international team of developers and product managers from discovery to delivery
- Shape your way of working—we believe in strong and independent teams
- Grow your qualifications, and become a product authority at commercetools
What you need to succeed:
- Experience as a product manager working with engineers
- Experience in conducting user research, and good listening techniques
- Communicate and troubleshoot with a technical team
- Knowledge of modern approaches to cloud infrastructure (GCP or/and AWS, Kubernetes)
- General knowledge of SaaS and supporting technologies
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent English communication, suitable for working in an international environment
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
📋 We share & contribute to the open source community: https://github.com/sangria-graphql
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated staff
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.