commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
Partner Marketing is your thing? Ecommerce is your domain? Fantastic. As Partner Marketing Manager you will be responsible for actively working with our Benelux and France partners to co-create business opportunities and enable our partners to create joint business opportunities. You will co-create, plan, and execute marketing activities such as digital lead generation campaigns, webinars, or events, in addition to other marketing materials
- Generate pipeline through partner channel across a variety of vertical markets
- Execute and manage partner campaigns through launch ensuring quality deliverables and on-brand messaging
- Coordinate and plan digital aspects of partner campaigns with our global Marketing team
- Coordinate with partner marketing counterpart to ensure joint programs are executed on time and on budget
- Track outcomes of partner co-marketing campaign KPIs
- Evaluate and report on key performance criteria of campaigns and adjust as needed
- Ensure global strategic partner campaigns are coordinated with counterparts in other regions
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- Proven track record of successfully managing Partner Marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Excited to work with Partners and lead campaigns across different industries
- Knowledge of the Ecommerce landscape is required
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.