commercetools - we are:
- The competitive sort: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
- Inspired: Continually exploring what’s possible — the innovators of headless commerce, the visionaries behind MACH — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software - and we are just getting started.
- Valued: Smart, strong, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of caring.
- Driven: We push the limits, technology, and ourselves to retain the trust of some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands every single day.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to develop new business opportunities by contacting and building relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to establish strong relationships with our future customers. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Are you driven, hardworking, and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, collaborative business and work environment? We want to talk to you about joining our team!
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and develop them into sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through phone calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Present our company to potential clients
- Engage with potential clients at our regular industry-leading events
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
What you need to succeed:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or Sales Development Representative
- Fluent Spanish language skills, with the ability to write and speak in Spanish at an advanced level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Nice to have:
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
For US-based roles
🩺 Well-Being: 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
🌴 Work-Life Balance: Generous time off for personal time, vacation, parental leave, holidays, well-being, bereavement and volunteering
💰 Prepare For Your Future: 401k with company match
👐 Get Involved: Opportunities to join our Happiness Committee, Engage the Change DEI organization, Culture Committee, fitness challenges, artistic channels, and more!
💪 Our differences make us stronger
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to fair hiring practices regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
💲 Our target compensation for this role is $60,000 - $80,000 OTE, but we are flexible based on experience and skill level.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!