This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Based in London we are looking for a determined and driven Marketer with the ability to help generate and develop qualified leads, brand awareness, and support the achievement of sales revenue goals. We are looking for someone who would like to significantly influence the direction of the company in the marketing area and contribute to the success of commercetools through highly strategic and targeted campaigns.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Global Campaigns, you will be responsible for creating and executing thrilling B2B marketing campaigns
- You will be responsible for the planning, conception, and realisation of all marketing activities and initiatives for the UKI, Nordics and Middle East markets
- Driving lead generation and brand awareness for your regional market
- Defining region-specific marketing campaigns that support the regional sales strategy
- Planning and hosting online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerating existing sales opportunities, and deepening our existing customer relationships
- Strategising, building and executing integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail, events and other channels as you see fit
- Owning the regional content marketing execution including account based marketing, events, social media, whitepapers and email nurture campaigns
- Partnering with our demand generation managers to increase your campaign success
- Supporting the partner and product marketing team by localising content and campaigns
- Evangelising customers through testimonials, case studies and social content
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years professional experience as a Marketing Generalist or Field Marketeer
- B2B background in a tech/software company (SaaS/PaaS) ideally in the fast moving eCommerce industry
- High skill level in areas including campaign management, market analysis, account segmentation, persona development, marketing automation and event management
- Ability to develop target group-focused campaigns corresponding to the market dynamics
- Experience in Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, high proficiency in English (competent skills in other local languages are a big plus)
- Confident team player with a professional attitude and ambition to work in a fast moving environment
- Analytical and conceptual competence to steadily develop and implement new ideas/processes
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally at multiple levels
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
- Collaborative mindset; you do not lose sight of your own goals but are always available for your team
- CIM/DMI qualification preferred
- Flexibility, readiness to work with different time zones and high willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- eCommerce industry experience
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.