This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Based in Germany or Switzerland we are looking for an accomplished, quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to expand our customer base for named accounts in Northern Europe. If you have a passion for SaaS sales and an interest in how it can impact businesses AND gain technology sales experience, we want to talk with you. This opportunity provides unique opportunities to grow personally and expertly.
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust and strategic sales pipeline and customers
- Communicate the value of commercetools’ solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on sales process to uncover needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your named accounts to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate account and management reports
- Work with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- 3 up to 5+ years in SaaS or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are important and the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, independent, team-oriented, has a structured way of working with the ability to see whole picture
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics and must be driven with an extreme sense of urgency to deliver
- Can develop and understand complex business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable with team working, able to create an emphatic and meaningful relationship with stakeholders remotely
- Have experience of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Suite and a sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Fruit baskets and kicker tables were yesterday - check out our benefits here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.