This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US, and the Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140 million series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9 billion, and have been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Our Marketing Intern will provide support in the planning, production, and execution of high-quality internal and external events in collaboration with the global events team. All applicants must be able and willing to work 20 hours per week from June 6th to August 12th, with one day of the week in our Durham, NC office. This internship will pay $15/hour.
- Assist with outreach to customers, partners and vendors to collect information such as BIOs, presentation materials, etc
- Manage project plan to ensure all deliverables are completed on time
- Monitor event registrations and report updates
- Improve the event planning process; suggest areas of improvement
- Work on specific events such as Modern Commerce day or our Global Partner Day
What you need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Hands-on classroom or internship experience in marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with event planning is a plus!
For our Durham-based roles:
- Enjoy a flexible, hybrid working environment
- Newly updated modern office at the American Tobacco Campus in the heart of Downtown Durham
- Do you have a dog? We're a dog friendly office
- Kombucha on tap, coffee, tea, snacks, and catered lunches
- Semi-monthly team events
- Need a break? We have foosball, darts, ping pong, and a golf putting simulator
- Combination of individual work spaces and cozy meeting rooms
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We hope to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Are you ready? Come grow with us!