This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth and elevated us to unicorn status. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Commercetools is looking for an Agile Product Enterprise Coach to enable our Platform Team and Agile Coaches to work more efficiently together. You will help increase our agile maturity, by designing and improving our agile frameworks and delivery processes that fit best to us. You will lead, coach and education the teams in agile mindset, principals, behaviours, values, approaches and self-organisation. We place high value on personal growth and development and have dedicated time and learning resources; Tech Time, Hackathons, Learning Sessions and Conferences, etc.
Please note that for this role, we can currently offer full-remote work for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom.
- Creating a value stream plan and introduce value stream mapping to our company by doing fact-based analysis
- Leading an implementation plan to create value stream maps
- Helping the organisation to adopt new ways of working and accelerate their ability to deliver securely and effectively
- Coaching, consulting and guiding our Agile Coaches and several development teams to improve our delivery process
- Continuously improving the software development process, ensuring we focus on the right problems, and align with their customers needs, in time while having fun working on it
- Spreading the agile mindset throughout the entire organisation
- Enhancing a sustainable and collaborative, team oriented culture
- Ensuring knowledge transfer and management
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with different agile models, methods and frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) and a deep understanding of the term “lean”
- Great knowledge of increasing value and eliminate waste through Value Stream Mapping
- Experience in coaching teams (ideally in a software and/or eCommerce company)
- Passion for teamwork, organisational changes, continuous improvement and - of course - communication
- Sixth sense for group dynamics, an extraordinary level of empathy and the ability to enthuse team members to try new approaches
- Comfortable raising issues to drive change
- Very good spoken and written English and comfortable speaking in 1-2-1/small/large groups
- Experience working with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Reliable, solution-oriented and hands-on team player with approachable friendly nature :)
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.