This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We're excited to appoint a People Operations Manager to our growing and dynamic team in Munich. Our successful candidate will be responsible for supporting commercetools' various entities globally and will have the opportunity to drive a variety of People-related projects from inception to completion.
If you have a strong background in HR/People Operations and are passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service and support, then we'd love to speak with you! Take a seat in the fastest-growing commerce company and be ready to take off.
- You will be the contact person for our managers and employees all be supporting with an array of HR issues, including labor and social security law
- You will be responsible for the successful consultation and implementation of operational HR processes across our different entities (e.g. contracts, certifications, on-and-off-boarding, etc.)
- Supporting with audits in the HR space (e.g. social security audits)
- Maintenance of our HR tool - Personio
- Further development and implementation of our processes, projects, policies, guidelines and strategy (e.g. international benefits, remote work, etc.)
- You will be looking after the organization and evaluation of our appraisal interviews
- Working in close collaboration with our team of experts within the People & Organization department
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- Completed studies with a focus on Human Resources or a commercial apprenticeship with additional training as a personnel specialist
- 5+ years of professional experience as an HR Generalist in an intercultural and international working environment
- Experience supporting freelancers and remote working team members
- Very good knowledge of local labor and social security law
- Well-versed in the common MS Office applications
- Fluency in both German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- An empathic personality with excellent communication skills, assertiveness and a service-orientated attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to work independently and reliably and with a strong track record of meeting deadlines
- High level of personal initiative and a proactive attitude in overcoming challenges
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager - Kat - via email: Kat.Excell@commercetools.com
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.