This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth and elevated us to unicorn status. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT System Administrator (Sales & Marketing Apps) to join our dynamic and growing team here at commercetools. As part of our Digital Solutions team, you will be responsible for the tools, which are used by our Sales and Marketing teams. You will be supporting these teams with their growth, whilst also defining and implementing processes, contributing to our next exciting phase of expansion!
Please note: We are able to offer full-remote employment opportunities for candidates based in the European Union and in the United Kingdom.
- You will be tasked with making any adjustments or enhancements to the IT systems of our Sales and Marketing teams and implementing any necessary changes independently
- You will be responsible for the integration and implementation of new tools
- In addition, you will be analysing the requirements for internal processes and data flows in both our Sales and Marketing departments, as well as the interfaces to other company areas and IT systems
- You will be the contact person for all technical questions concerning our IT systems and documentation processes
- You will be working in close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing team, and will ultimately be responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of our IT systems
What you need to succeed:
- Successfully completed university degree in the field of Business, Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years professional experience of implementing IT projects
- Exposure to working with a CRM, Marketing Automation or Sales Enablement Platform and ideally bringing along one or more certifications
- A collaborative and supportive attitude to working cross-functionally with different departments to understand challenges and implement/amend processes and ways of working
- A methodical, structured and solutions-orientated approach to resolving any issues or challenges in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent written and spoken English (German language skills are a plus)
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.