This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join us in Munich. We are able to consider applicants wishing to work part-time. The part-time hours would be 13:00 CET - 17:00 CET or 12:00 CET - 17:00 CET.
On your desk, all threads come together and are directed in an orderly manner. With commercetools, you will have the opportunity to develop and hone your professional skill set whilst working in an agile, international working environment.
Do you appreciate a challenge? Do you like to work as part of a dynamic and vibrant team to achieve success? Do you enjoy taking on new projects and responsibilities? Then you are exactly right for commercetools!
- As Office Manager (m/f/x), you will be the first point of contact for our external visitors, creating a professional and charming impression
- You will also be a main point of contact and 'good soul' for our employees - both on the phone and at the reception desk
- Along with your team, you will be responsible for organizing a harmonious office culture, take care of the ordering and supporting with a mixture of smaller and larger projects
- You will independently handle incoming and outgoing mail as well as emails and will be available to our customers, partners and team members in person and on the phone with a smile
- You will take care of classic administrative tasks, such as organizing appointments, internal and external meetings - all whilst creating an appealing meeting atmosphere
- You will be responsible for keeping track of travel and room bookings
- Understanding the importance of an aesthetic and tidy environment, you will be happy to take responsibility for our office space and will ensure that everyone feels warmly welcomed and comfortable with us
- You will work closely with your colleagues in the Office Management team and substitute for each other in the case of vacation or illness
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- You will be able to speak both German and English fluently
- You will have 2+ years professional experience in the areas of Office Management/Support and have gained some experience in project management
- You will have successfully completed commercial or service-oriented education (such as in the hotel/hospitality industry)
- You are a passionate and highly organised individual, with strong MS Office and G-Suite skills
- You are a "caretaker" with an entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on approach
- You show a high degree of initiative, describe yourself as communicative and assertive and are a reliable team player on whom your colleagues can rely at any time
- You are always professional and courteous and have excellent manners
We care about your Growth and Well-being
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.