This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We are looking for a new addition to our German-speaking Customer Success team here at commercetools. The successful candidate will act as the intermediary between the customer and our modern ecommerce platform, and will work closely with our Support, Product Development and Sales teams to ensure success for our customers.
You will be accountable for nurturing and strengthening the customer relationship and will take responsibility for the overall health of the account post-sales acquisition. You will bring a deep technical understanding to the table alongside a natural sales affinity and will be an excellent communicator/presenter.
Are you excited by the prospect of joining a dynamic and growing team and coming up with some great solutions for big retail and ecommerce brands? If so, we'd love to speak with you!
- You will be responsible for supporting our customers in making the best use of our micro services-based, API-first technology, cloud-native and headless platform
- Advising and guiding our customers on how to develop their future technology and e-commerce stack on top of the commercetools platform
- Educating and helping customers to understand the business value of new features in line with their business cases
- Planning, coordinating and carrying out strategic business reviews with our customers
- Collecting and communicating customer input and requirements for the new feature developments which our Product team are working on
- Working closely together with different departments across commercetools to deliver expertise and to ensure our customers reach their goals
- Taking an active role in supporting our customers in growing their business on top of our platform
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years experience in either a Customer Success, Technical Consulting, Training or Pre-sales role within a SaaS environment
- Recent and relevant retail or ecommerce experience is required (ideally having been part of a commerce replatforming previously)
- Fluent in both German and English
- A confident, articulate and empathetic communicator with excellent presentation skills and a high degree of customer orientation
- A strong blend of business and technical knowledge to work with a variety of customers and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- A structured and proactive working style with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Team player who enjoys working in an international and growing tech/software environment with distributed team members across the globe
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.