This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140m series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9bn, named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
Based in either the UK or Amsterdam, we are looking for an accomplished and quota-carrying sales professional to share their skills to expand our customer base in the Nordics. You will be responsible for selling the API based commerce platform to B2B and B2C clients.
You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their business/commerce challenges and goals. You will consult and educate customers on a new approach for building a better commerce experience. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment, as a valued member of our team.
- You will be prospecting, qualifying, and developing a robust sales pipeline
- Communicating the value of commercetools' solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conducting a thorough discovery and executing on the sales process to uncover the needs of large, enterprise companies
- Developing a strategic plan for your region to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Working closely with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
- Positivity. Negativity is the enemy of progress.
- Trust & Transparency. Promote direct and continuous feedback.
- Learning. Be proud if you’ve failed at something. Think big, start small, learn fast!
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years New Business SaaS sales experience in ecommerce or retail (or a related direct application sales position)
- Nordic or Scandinavian language skills would be advantageous, but are not necessarily a pre-requisite
- High level of personal ambition and a collaborative approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, with examples of having successfully applied these talents in previous sales roles
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail alongside the ability to prioritise multiple processes in a fast-paced environment
- A natural self-starter who is both independent yet team-oriented and with a structured way of working
- Solid understanding of sales performance metrics
- A driven individual with a sense of urgency to deliver
- Ability to develop and understand complex business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable working remotely and able to create empathetic and meaningful relationships with stakeholders remotely
- Experience of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Suite, and a sales methodology such as MEDDICC
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse workspace with an open, international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
🔍 Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.