This is us in a nutshell:
- We are singularly focused on providing all the tools and building blocks our customers need to deliver outstanding online shopping experiences and innovation across all digital touchpoints.
- In 2013 we introduced a modular, API-first cloud-native commerce platform, pioneering the headless commerce space and enabling us to build the foundation to change our whole industry for the better and re-invent ecommerce.
- Our international expansion has reached Europe, the US, and the Asia Pacific. In September 2021, we announced our $140 million series C funding round led by global tech investor Accel, alongside existing investors Insight Partners and REWE Group, which has accelerated our global growth. We are now valued at $1.9 billion, and have been named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce for the second year in a row.
We are looking for an accomplished, senior-level quota-carrying account executive to join our top-notch enterprise sales team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling the API based commerce platform to B2B and B2C Enterprise and Upper Mid-Market clients in North America. You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their business/commerce challenges and goals. You will consult and educate customers on a new approach for building a better commerce experience. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment, as a valued member of our team.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Communicate the value of commercetools’ solutions to C-level executives and other senior enterprise decision-makers
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of large, enterprise companies
- Develop a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com CRM, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports
- Work with our Partner Team and Partners directly to identify and work on opportunities
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years in commerce or related direct application sales
- Excel in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in previous sales roles
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are important and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter, independent, team-oriented and has a structured way of working
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics and must be driven with an extreme sense of urgency to deliver
- Can develop and understand complex business processes/business models and embodies a consultative approach
- Very comfortable working up to 100% remotely and able to create an emphatic and meaningful relationship with stakeholders remotely
- Have experience of Salesforce CRM, Hubspot, Google Suite, and a sales methodology e.g. MEDDICC
What can you expect:
As a member of our U.S. team of commercetoolers, we are proud to offer the following:
- 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Generous time off package including PTO, parental leave, company holidays, sick time, and volunteer time off
- Compensation benefits including 401K company match and an annual professional development stipend
- Opportunity to make an impact within commercetools and our community by joining our DE&I Committee, Engage the Change, or our Culture Committee
- Opportunity to work with a major technology leader and disruptor in the growing e-commerce space
- Great team of smart, hardworking, and fun team members who work with a mutual respect and appreciation, take responsibility, and evolve together
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
We believe that our diversity makes us a stronger team. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
At commercetools, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We hope to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people choose to do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing modern principles to ecommerce through both technology and company culture. We know success comes from the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We care about your Growth and Well-being
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
🙌 Our Benefits: Check them out here
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!