At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical SaaS Vice President of Value Engineering to join our GTM team. In this role, you will be responsible for quantifying the business value our SaaS solutions deliver to potential clients, helping to drive sales and customer success. You will work closely with the sales and customer success teams to understand customer needs, analyze their specific business challenges, and demonstrate the return on investment (ROI) of our SaaS products and services. This role will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our SaaS offerings by clearly articulating the value proposition to potential customers.
What You'll Do:
- Value Analysis: Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to understand customer needs, challenges, and objectives and quantify the financial and operational benefits of our SaaS products for prospective customers.
- ROI Modeling and Measurement: Create financial models and ROI calculations to demonstrate the tangible value of our SaaS solutions and develop business cases showcasing the economic value of our products.
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer data and industry trends to provide insights and a value calculator of our SaaS solutions.
- Customer Engagement: Develop and deliver business case presentations that accelerate and/or expand opportunities and meet with customers to gather information to ensure a deep understanding of the customer journey.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to value engineering processes, methodologies, and customer interactions that outline the value and benefits of our SaaS products.
- Training and Collaboration: Lead and develop a team of global solutions consultants (product specialists) on value-based selling techniques and value engineering concepts.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Previous experience in a value engineering or similar role in the SaaS industry is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with data and financial models.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the ability to convey complex ideas clearly.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, such as Excel and data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of SaaS business models, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset.
- Experience in Retail Commerce, Retail Media, an advantage
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.