At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position can be based anywhere in the US.
We are currently seeking a strong Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing Sales team.
The Sales team is responsible for identifying new opportunities within our customer base, and employing proven sales processes that build business value, evangelize our platform, drive up-sell/cross-sell, and meet/exceed revenue targets.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of CommerceIQ's product solutions and how our ecommerce optimization platform supports industry leaders to grow online sales by leveraging the power of insights and automation. In this position you will be joining a team that is achieving 100%+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in the category that we are creating!
A background in enterprise B2B SaaS and expertise with value-based selling techniques and methodologies is required.
What You’ll Do
- Develop relationships and land new sales with Enterprise Accounts
- Hunt for new opportunities within our target market and employ a proven sales process that build business value
- Evangelize our platform and drive up-sells and cross-sells
- Successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Sell on value and ROI versus technical functionality
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process
- Create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our platform solution
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to understand the selling-points of new products and provide feedback to the product team on the market response to them
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the CommerceIQ platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations, and business case development
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of Sales experience with a track record of success selling SaaS to Enterprise businesses
- Deep understanding of the way ecommerce businesses operates, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level in Enterprise Accounts
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations with many stakeholders
- Track record and expertise in selling in the Amazon or ecommerce ecosystem
- Record of selling 250K+ deals through strong Business Case and/or Challenger Selling methods
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into Head of Ecommerce or Marketing Leaders at consumer product manufacturers is highly preferred
- Exhibit and value all of our leadership principles, such as being Customer Obsessed, Taking Ownership and Driving Results, and Thinking Big
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO, ten designated holidays, and four quarterly recharge days
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.