At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re rapidly expanding our SaaS product portfolio, supporting new ecommerce use cases, new retailers, and launching in new geographies. We are looking for a seasoned Head of Agency Partnerships to support this expansion. This is an opportunity to shape the future of how brands will manage their ecommerce business and transform the industry.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work with the smartest people from the industry on the most cutting solutions to help brands move to this new world and generate billions of dollars of brand value, then this is the role for you. You will get an opportunity to own and drive a new indirect sales channel for CommerceIQ and partnerships to open new product lines. The ideal candidate will be excited about creating and articulating a compelling vision for agency partnerships, motivated by owning the GTM for indirect sales (thinking through and driving commercial success), and comfortable working in a startup environment (without the scaffolding).
What You'll Do:
- Create and own the business development and partnerships program for CommerceIQ, in partnership with the leadership team and the Board.
- Build strategy and own revenue for all indirect selling channels including agency (large AORs such as WPP, Publicis, Dentsu, Omnicon, IPG group), co-sell and resell programs
- Partner with the CS team to build agency engagement and customer service model for indirect sales channel
- Build rules of engagements and align with stakeholders to avoid potential channel conflict with direct sales channel
- Build an opportunity pipeline, forecast revenue, and run the partner sales process
- Build, grow, and lead small teams of senior business development professionals
What You'll Bring:
- 12+ years total relevant experience, 8+ years in sales or client services roles at top tech companies selling media and advertising products into agencies of record.
- Proven success in managing and selling to C-level stakeholders at agencies of record.
- Track record and expertise in selling, partnership, or account management in the US Ecommerce ecosystem.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a consistent record of beating objectives.
- Strong team builder, with 5+ years proven success hiring, training and retaining a world-class team.
- Ability to learn complex and new business concepts and evangelize within the organization.
- Proven track record of building and scaling indirect sales channels.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.