At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Website(Wordpress) developer with SEO expertise to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our company websites. You will be working closely with our marketing, design and content teams to ensure that our websites have latest functionality, personalized, aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly, and optimized for search engines.
We are looking for a gritty high achiever who embraces challenges, goals, and performance metrics and is interested in directly impacting a high-growth company with a history of managing websites based on wordpress, hubspot platform and the like.
What You'll Do:
- Own the development and maintenance of company’s websites
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, design and content teams to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites
- Design, Deliver the latest templates for different content publication needs on website
- Ensure the websites are optimized for search engines
- Drive both on-page and off-page SEO activities
- Troubleshoot website issues and provide solutions
- Test website functionality and make improvements as necessary
- Keep up-to-date with new web technologies and recommend enhancements to existing websites
- Constantly monitor uptime and performance of the websites
- Provide technical support to website users
- Analyze and report on website performance regularly to stakeholders and leadership
- Collaborate with external partners, including agencies and freelancers
- Continuously seek out new tactics, technologies, and best practices to improve website performance and efficacy
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a website developer
- Expert in WordPress, Hubspot CMS
- Built Personalization experiences on websites
- Thorough knowledge of SEO principles and techniques, both on-page and off-page
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with designers, content creators, and other developers
- Excellent problem-solving, testing and troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Experience managing relationships with external partners, freelancers and web development agencies
- A deep understanding of user interface and user experience (UI/UX) design
- Ambitious, eager, and fun!
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!