At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Account-Based Marketing/Demand Generation Manager
CommerceIQ is searching for a talented marketing professional to manage our ABM/demand generation efforts in USA/EU/UK Markets. They'll use email marketing and account-based marketing (ABM) tactics to engage with and advance prospects through the lead lifecycle.
Driven, enthusiastic, and innovative in their approach, the ideal candidate will leverage marketing automation (MAS) and ABM software to identify buying intent and engagement and uncover new opportunities early in the buying journey.
We are looking for a gritty, high achiever who embraces challenges, goals, and performance metrics and is interested in directly impacting a high-growth company with a history of challenging the status quo.
Responsibilities for Account-Based Marketing/Demand Generation Manager
- Create the strategy, produce the assets (emails, landing pages, etc.), and build the programs for point-in-time and automated/triggered programs in Hubspot to generate demand
- Understand how best to leverage our technologies – 6sense, Hubspot, and Salesforce CRM – to aid in lead nurturing programs.
- Management of all paid media channels and capabilities like LinkedIn ads, Google ads, DSP, retargeting, etc.
- Managing and running webinars from creation to execution to followups.
- Analyze and understand the segments and profiles of our contacts database.
- Track weekly performance metrics by program against monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets for marketing-sourced contacts, marketing-influenced contacts, and opportunities generated from marketing-sourced contacts.
- Test and optimize messaging, offers, and online experiences to drive the best conversion rates.
- Communicate with sales and other stakeholders about the demand gen process.
- Have a strategic mindset and ability to successfully design, assemble, and execute nurture flows for contacts from various channels including events.
- Plan and implement segmented email streams that increase response rates and engagement and drive measurable pipeline while also determining qualification based on lead behavior and funnel stage progression.
- Work closely with the sales team to advance the most promising opportunities through the funnel.
- Leverage experience with A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize the impact of campaign efforts.
- Define segmentation criteria to manage prospect lists by buyer persona and service line for demand gen programs.
- Map and document the demand gen strategies, automation processes, programs, and procedures.
- Report back to the Director of ABM against KPIs
Qualifications for Account-Based Marketing/Demand Generation Manager
- 2+ years experience in a account-based marketing/demand generation role
- Experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling, email sequencing & social selling)
- HubSpot & Salesforce experience
- Ability to run paid media campaigns end-to-end
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills, results-driven
- Adaptable to a fast-paced working environment & highly collaborative
- Has both technical (marketing automation program structure) and creative skills (email copy, content topics, hosting webinars, etc.).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and building things from the ground up.
- B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) experience preferred but not required
- Demandbase, Terminus or 6sense experience is a plus.
- Ambitious, eager, and fun!
Ideal candidate profile:
- Someone who has helped scale in start-up environments
- Used to creating and developing
- Understanding marketing functions and rhythms
- Salesforce and Hubspot/Marketo Experience
- Experience running paid media campaigns (like linkedin, google, etc.)
- Experience running and managing webinars
- A star at creating compelling email copy, including subject lines that get emails opened and CTAs that convert.
- A Salesforce and Hubspot guru that knows how to segment audiences and craft offers that appeal to different sales and marketing funnel stages.
- Has a thorough understanding of the marketing funnel and lead and sales lifecycle.
- A proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS organizations at a Scale-Up stage
- Highly collaborative and organized and understands how programs integrate into overall marketing campaigns.