At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to CommerceIQ’s US GAAP compliance in complex accounting areas such as equity in accordance with ASC 718, leases in accordance with ASC 842, and M&A accounting in accordance with ASC 805, including preparing: journal entries, account reconciliations, disclosure schedules for financial statements, and fluctuation analysis to help management with business decisions.
- Own day-to-day accounting activities to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal policies, and external audits.
- Collaborate with members of our global team to ensure consistent application of policies and timely financial reporting (including COGS, accruals, AP, fixed assets, investments, cash, prepaid expenses, and intangibles).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the monthly and quarterly close process.
- Assist executive leadership teams with special projects, research and supplemental reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on monthly close matters and other initiatives.
- Work on process optimization and automation efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness on a continuous basis through various techniques using technology solutions and automation.
- Take an active interest in your career development and partner with management to continue your growth and development.
- Participate in other assignments and ad hoc projects as required.
What You'll Bring:
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CPA track, with public accounting experience preferred.
- Bias towards challenging the status quo and leveraging technology to build scalable processes, gain efficiencies, streamline accounting operations and improve outcomes.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy.
- Shown ability to work effectively in a team environment and have strong rapport with the management team and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of start-up to mid-tier ERPs a plus - QBO, Xero, NetSuite, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.