At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
CommerceIQ has an amazing opportunity for a market savvy, growth-oriented Director of Product Marketing to fuel our growth, reputation, and category creation. Reporting directly to the CMO, this senior leader will infuse deep market insights throughout the company, drive crisp and differentiated messaging for all our offerings, fuel our campaigns with compelling content and offers across the buyer journey, create highly-effective product launches and packaging options, and enable sales in a “land and expand” GTM model with all the knowledge and tools needed to win.
The ideal candidate will bring expertise in ecommerce and/or consumer packaged goods (CPG), plus a track record of successfully establishing a new SaaS product category that became a true “must have” by customers and is recognized as the clear category leader by customers, prospects, and the analysts.
This position can be based anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do
- Drive go-to-market activities (GTM) including thought leadership, market analysis, competitive landscape, value proposition, differentiated messaging, high-value offers, pricing, and packaging for the entire CommerceIQ Retail Ecommerce Management Platform.
- Lead messaging and positioning creation that crisply conveys customer value, business outcomes, and our differentiation.
- Create/orchestrate audience-centric content across the entire buyer journey including videos, ebooks, assessment tools, brochures, blogs, white papers, presentations, demos etc., for customer facing and sales enablement needs.
- Enable sales productivity, efficiency, and win rates through a holistic program of onboarding and ongoing training courses, enablement tools, and certification programs for sales, customer success, and partners.
- Influence and create positioning for analyst relations around the product, to ensure coverage and a leading position in analyst reports.
- Oversee launch planning for new offerings – including an enterprise-wide process and template – that incorporates products, solutions and services where applicable.
- Drive consistency and clarity of our messaging and positioning across all internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, to support speaking engagements in events, webinars, analyst briefings, etc.
- Work closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, differentiators, and customer value in order to communicate clear and concise use cases for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product management, demand generation, corporate marketing, customer success, and external partners.
What You'll Bring
- A “been there, done that” experience in positioning new products for market leadership and supporting a high-growth “land-and-expand” business model.
- 10 or more years of product marketing or related experience, preferably with a few years in a fast paced SaaS company.
- Domain expertise in ecommerce and/or consumer packaged goods (CPG), ideally with both pure play ecommerce and omnichannel for B2C brands.
- Successful track record of deeply understanding buyer personas, market trends, competition, and the art of the possible with our products and infusing that “outside-in” perspective in messaging and cross-departmental decision making.
- Prior success in building relationships with industry analysts and establishing leadership positioning in ranking reports (e.g. Magic Quadrants).
- Performance-driven approach to content creation and content marketing that is inspired by market and buyer insights and optimized for each stage of the buyer journey to create and accelerate pipeline.
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement, especially for a multi-product SaaS platform.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Passion for building teams and developing talent.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with peers and senior leadership to achieve goals.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Company-wide recharge day on the last Friday of every month - the whole company takes the day off!
- No meetings after noon on Fridays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.