At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitably through machine learning and algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend
- You will be responsible for the design, coding, documenting, and maintaining high-end computation platform development.
- You will own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems/products in the industry to create a company-wide impact
- You will be involved in continuously upgrading and building new technology skills and methodologies.
- You will be responsible for innovating, researching, proposing, and discussing the design with your peers.
- You must have the ability to take ownership of Modules delivery and lead a team.
- You will be a key member of the hiring panel across CIQ.
- You will be the gatekeeper of the tech decisions of the team and contribute heavily to the tech strategy, working closely with product and design teams.
- 5+ Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem-solving, and object-oriented coding skills.
- Good hands-on experience in data engineering - ETL pipelines, batch, and streaming data processing (Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka, presto, etc), data analytics & reporting - prior experience with optimizing for storage space, compute time, etc
- Strong expertise in concurrency constructs and debugging memory leaks, expert-level skills in object-oriented, low-level class/interface designs.
- Hands-on experience with building high-performance, highly available, and scalable distributed systems, scaling and evolving them.
- Hands-on experience with one of the key cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) for the creation and scaling of large-scale distributed systems (compute, messaging, notifications, caching, data stores, monitoring, CI/CD, etc).
- Exposure to multiple kinds of data storage and retrieval strategies - Relational, Non-relational, Document, Graph, Object, Time Series databases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar degree will be considered