Senior Engagement Manager
Location: Seattle or remote
Company Background: CommerceIQ is a well-funded, Series B growth start-up with a vision of using machine learning and automation to help the world’s top Brands plan, manage and grow their e-Commerce revenues profitably on all channels, globally. Today, CommerceIQ’s machine learning and automation SaaS platform is used by the largest consumer brands to win at the moment of purchase by automatically responding in real-time to changing variables across hundreds of their SKUs on Amazon. The platform coordinates efforts and manages interdependencies for multiple variables, tuning Amazon’s algorithms to optimize the entire demand generation and fulfillment cycle.
In 2019, CommerceIQ doubled the size of its customer base and achieved 300% growth in annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019. CommerceIq’s customers account for more than $3B in annual Amazon sales and rely on the company’s machine learning and automation technology to power their Amazon business. It’s customers include name brands like Bayer Healthcare, Hamilton Beach, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Kellogg, Kimberly Clark, Mars, Inc. and 3 of the top-5 Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Companies in the U.S. CommerceIQ’s customers have reduced out of stock rates by up to 32%, increased conversion rates by at least +15%, and generated on average a +12% incremental sales lift in the first quarter after launching CommerceIQ™
Senior Engagement Manager Profile:
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re now looking for a seasoned Engagement Manager to own, run, and grow relationships with our key clients, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Engagement Managers at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by onboarding our customers successfully, training the practitioners on the solution, partnering with executive sponsors on developing joint success plans (JSP), and then partnering with the operating teams to implement known strategies while identifying new opportunities to achieve the JSP goals. Since we partner with E-commerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Engagement Managers need to be adept at understanding the customer’s business priorities and being able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon E-Commerce platform. To delight our customers, our Engagement Managers may also bring in professional services individuals to assist with additional strategy consulting projects beyond the capabilities of the technology platform.
Role Expectations: A Senior Engagement Manager will:
- Understand customer needs, align on a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Own the client relationship, helping them to identify goals, keep them on track and work to make sure important action items are delivered to the customer on time.
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Be the voice of your customers, collaborating with our internal teams to shape new features and help us rapidly develop a product 10x better than the competition.
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQs platform throughout the engagement period
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
Must-Have Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience running the e-commerce business within major consumer brands, or running vendor/seller/category businesses at Amazon or managing Amazon marketing budgets at well-respected agencies (AMS, AMG, AAP, etc)
- 10+ years experience in running enterprise-level engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role, or as an Account or Product Manager.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel (and/or *SQL) skills, along with project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Experience in handling relationships with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies.
Nice to Have:
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
Embodies CIQ’s Leadership Principles which borrow heavily from Amazon: Customer Obsession, Ownership, Think Big, Dive Deep, Deliver Results, Bias for Action, Invent and Simplify, Earns Trust, Hire and Develop the Best, Learn and Be Curious, Have Backbone: Disagree and Commit.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.