CommerceIQ is a vendor-focused, fast growing enterprise SaaS platform headquartered in Mountain View. Led by veterans from Amazon, Adobe and funded by top tier VCs. We offer a Unified Amazon Sales, Advertising, Operations Platform to help brands win on Amazon. We automate e-commerce growth of more than 500 major brands including many of Amazon’s most successful 1P sellers such as Kimberly-Clark, Kelloggs, Mars, Logitech, Nestle, Kraft, and more.
With a recent capital event, we are well funded and expanding fast to lead the market need for an IQ engine for consumer brands on E-commerce platform. We are looking for strong engineers who will join our engineering team to develop the product that will help shape how consumer brands sell on e-commerce platform.
Are you ready to power intelligent commerce ?
@CommerceIQ, you will :
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features within time and with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be designing your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to perform code reviews, conduct design discussions and mentor other developers.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
- You will be expected to participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
Experience : 1-4 Years in developing in designing and developing complex and scalable software modules..
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Java developer with exceptional software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills
- Experience with distributed transaction-processing systems or asynchronous messaging technology is required.
- Good understanding of system performance trade-offs, load balancing, and engineering for high availability.
- Obsessed about building quality software and owning end to end responsibility for the developed features.
- Understanding of enterprise information systems, service oriented architectures, and operational data stores is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution.