CommerceIQ is one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS Companies. Our customers include more than 500 household brands including Amazon’s top 1P sellers like Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg, Kraft, Mars, Logitech and more. Brands rely on our machine learning platform to make the right decisions every day. Hiring the best and grooming them is the top most value we stand for.
Hear from our customers: https://commerceiq.ai/customers/
Are you ready to get on this rocket ship?
As a Support Analyst you will answer questions from Fortune 500 consumer brands and help uncover product opportunities that help brands win.
What the role is all about?
- Understand and follow established CommerceIQ Support processes (for example, Review and resolve customer questions, follow escalation process as needed etc).
- Diagnose, analyze and work on client issues/requests logged via various interfaces such as Customer Success, Client, Product Feedback etc.
- Manage good volume of request tasks, triage and maintain priorities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the product and how different teams influence the resolution of client requests.
- Regular communication on incoming client issues and subsequent prioritization of the same.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships, display integrity in interactions and participate as an active support for customer success team.
- Strong communications skills to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Use the results of metrics and offer assistance to the teams in performing retrospective analysis of the various client issues. Contribute to internal process, product,and improvement efforts.
- Graduate in engineering, science or commerce stream. Experience in technical support /enterprise SaaS products is a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and an ability to effectively engage with members across geolocations.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated track record of excellent customer service skills and professionalism to effectively manage communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for learning and working in a collaborative environment.
Proven ability to meet deadlines and flexibility to adapt to change in a rapidly expanding and fast paced company.