CommerceIQ is one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS Companies. We are well funded by top tier VCs and are on an unwavering mission to power the $23T commerce market through intelligent software. We are the world’s first and only unified Amazon platform enabling top brands like Kelloggs, Kraft, and Nestle, to achieve sales growth by improving the operational efficiency of their e-commerce business, using machine learning and automation technology. Since entering the space a year ago, we have achieved significant growth with the addition of 500+ brands using our technology.
2020 is our year to scale and expand. CommerceIQ is on pace to triple its revenue and is looking for a Senior Product Manager to own product initiatives and delivering jaw-dropping value to customers. We are a data company, so we are also looking for a product manager who can apply advanced analytics, data science, and AI algorithms to solve business problems.
In this role, you will get to solve complex problems in the fast-changing e-commerce industry. You will partner with our customers to come up with creative solutions to solve their challenging problems. Venturing into uncharted territory, you will be solving new industry problems while developing empathy with our Fortune 500 consumer brand customers.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Make data-driven decisions leveraging AI and Machine Learning to move this revolutionary product forward.
- Get to interact with top brands and be obsessed with our customer’s success. All product decisions have to be driven by a user-first mindset.
- Shape the future of eCommerce, which is changing the way we shop.
- Solve big customer/industry problems and ship winning products.
- Produce high-quality documents and be able to present to engineers, leadership, customers, and prospects.
Our ideal Senior Product Manager will:
- 5-8 years of product management experience in B2B SaaS products. Ecommerce or experience is a huge plus.
- Deliver results without much supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of being both customer-focused and data-driven.
- Experience of Product backlog creation, management and regular grooming based on changing requirements from customers, sales and customer success.
- History of writing detailed requirement docs, working closely with engineering, data science, UX teams and managing sprints.
- Roll up your sleeves, go into the details and problem solve technical, process and business situations.
- Have an extreme eye for detail, especially when it comes to technical implementations and the nuances of the customer’s business.
We understand that A+ players don’t come easy and that’s why hiring the best and grooming them is the topmost value that we stand for. We are widely covered in top-tier media like CNBC, Wall Street Journal, FAST Company, Bloomberg and Business Insider.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a highly confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai