CommerceIQ is a vendor-focused SaaS platform, funded by top tier VCs, automating the way consumer brands grow e-commerce revenue. We remove the tedious processes and manual work involved in gaining sales and plugging revenue leaks, handle trade spend, and grow net sales - in short, our brands win on Amazon. We automate e-commerce growth more than 500 major brands including many of Amazon’s most successful 1P sellers such as Kimberly-Clark, Kelloggs, Logitech, Nestle, Kraft, and more.
CommerceIQ is on pace to triple in revenue this year and is looking for Senior Account Executives who have experience selling AMS advertising products or services to consumer brands selling on Amazon. Candidates are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and are analytical thinkers with exceptional prospecting and solution sales execution skills.
As a Senior Account Executive with CommerceIQ, you will:
- Be responsible for selling our CommerceIQ platform to F2000 consumer product manufacturers
- Identify and develop account opportunities within a given territory
- Own the client relationship throughout the sales process and manage the transition process to the Customer Success team with a clear cadence on communication within the client organization
- Work closely with colleagues to develop and execute account and sales strategies
- Be able to successfully connect with, and sell to, multiple levels within an organization
- Focus on moving the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and showcase the value of the CommerceIQ platform through personalized presentations, demonstrations and business case development
- The Senior Account Executive reports into the VP Sales with expected travel within the territory to be 25-50%.
Our ideal Senior Account Executive will have:
- Deep knowledge in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and advertising
- Proven success in managing relationships, from Power User up to C-level, within large enterprise organizations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment with a consistent record of beating quota
- Experience developing proposals, business cases, and other content
- Ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening
- Self-driven, motivated and result-oriented
- Experience selling into the heads of eCommerce at consumer product manufacturers is highly desirable, but not a requirement
- Bonus points: Experience working with a SaaS provider in the eCommerce ecosystem or within the sales or marketing organization of a consumer brand
We have built a pure SaaS play with a laser-focus on consumer brands as our first, and only, customers. Through data, analytics, and automation we ensure our e-commerce brands win on Amazon - and we do it at scale. Our seller focused tools are simply a better way to interact with Amazon. We have an A+ team, operating in an A+ market with big customers - the magic formula that will allow us to grow into a very large company.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a highly confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.