CommerceIQ (previously known as Boomerang Commerce) is going after a $2B slice of the e-commerce SaaS market. We are the world’s first and only unified Amazon platform with the mission of enabling brands like Kelloggs, Kraft, and Nestle, to achieve sales growth by improving the operational efficiency of their e-commerce business, using machine learning and automation technology. Since entering the space a year ago, we have achieved significant growth with the addition of 500+ brands using our technology.
2020 is our year to scale and expand. CommerceIQ is on pace to triple its revenue and is looking for a seasoned executive to help us achieve our lofty sales growth goals. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Product Marketing will lead the company in creating product positioning, messaging, packaging and pricing to bring CommerceIQ to market. This role will be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with the CommerceIQ product team and leading customer research. This role will also work closely with the CommerceIQ field organization to create and deliver field enablement, including sales pitches, sales playbooks and competitive intelligence. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
As a Director of Product Marketing with CommerceIQ, you will:
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Serve as a key influencer in the marketing organization, helping to guide content creation for the CommerceIQ website and demand generation campaigns, including case studies, ebooks, webinars and other related campaign assets.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Develop and manage successful relationships with the analyst community to influence their thinking and reporting as well as driving analyst advocacy
Out Ideal Director will have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- A proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering enterprise SaaS products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with 2+ years serving in a product marketing leadership role.
We understand that A+ players don’t come easy and that’s why hiring the best and grooming them is the topmost value that we stand for. We are widely covered in top-tier media like CNBC, Wall Street Journal, FAST Company, Bloomberg and Business Insider.
Do you want to craft the future of e-commerce? For a highly confidential discussion APPLY NOW or you can learn more at https://commerceiq.ai
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status