Rithum™ is the world’s most trusted commerce network, accelerating how brands, suppliers, and retailers work together to deliver seamless e-commerce experiences. We provide an unmatched platform for brands and retailers, enabling them to accelerate growth, optimise operations across channels, scale product offerings and enhance margins.
Today, more than 40,000 companies trust Rithum to grow their business across hundreds of channels, representing over $50 billion in annual GMV. Using our commerce, marketing, and delivery solutions, our customers create optimised consumer shopping journeys from beginning to end.
The Digital Advertising Strategic Sales Engineer is directly responsible for providing technical and subject matter expertise to the Global Strategic Sales Team. This individual will play a key role in winning new Rithum business with industry-leading retail and brand clients.
- Generation of new advertising business with new and existing accounts in collaboration with sales and client management teams
- Support the solutions discovery process for technical, functional, and overall value proposition of our digital marketing and retail media solutions
- Measure efficacy of advertiser strategies via reporting and analysis against core retail media & digital marketing KPIs while performing pre-sales audits to identify potential areas for improved revenue growth and efficiency via Rithum software and services
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, proofs-of concept, strategic recommendations, and product demonstrations in person and via Zoom
- Evaluate prospective and current client’s business goals, data & systems integration requirements, and recommend effective strategies to meet these needs
- Generate ROI analyses, revenue & cost forecasts, and respond to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Communicate market feedback to product management and services for incorporation to future product developments and service offerings
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure a positive and strategic handoff to service teams sharing documentation of goals and requirements generated during sales cycle
- Team player with ability to collaborate with and influence cross functional teams.Proven track record supporting presales engagements while engaging with clients, technical teams, and C-level executives
- Strong analytical, technical, operational, and industry knowledge to provide value and relevance to key client stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize/prioritize client feedback, competitive and industry information to evangelize and provide feedback to improve product and service delivery
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business to develop growth strategies for client and Rithum
- Excellent communication and boardroom presentation skills. Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Viewed as an expert resource by clients, peers and coworkers and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
- Leads by example and demonstrates strong decision-making skills, judgment, and business acumen
- 5+ years of presales experience, focused on consultative sales of enterprise software and services sales
- Driven, polished, technology-proficient professional
- Hands-on experience supporting teams closing six-figure contracts against seven-figure targets
- Understanding of customer challenges within the retail and/or e-commerce industries
- Knowledge of retail partner ecosystem including marketplaces
- Performance Marketing experience and retail media experience
- Fluency in either Spanish or German as well as English would be beneficial although not essential
- Retail experience and online retailer or brand network
What it’s like to work at Rithum
When you join Rithum, you can expect to work with smart risk-takers, courageous collaborators, and curious minds.
As part of the Rithum team, you are valued, supported, and included. Guided by a transparent culture and accessible, approachable leadership, we offer career opportunities aligned to your ambitions and talents. To ensure work and life balance works for you, we also offer an array of resources to support you and your families, including comprehensive benefits and wellness plans.
At Rithum you will:
- Partner with the leading brands and retailers.
- Connect with passionate professionals who will help support your goals.
- Participate in an inclusive, welcoming work atmosphere.
- Achieve work-life balance through remote-first working conditions, generous time off, and wellness days.
- Receive industry-competitive compensation and total rewards benefits.
- Medical, Dental and Psychology benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 12 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Voucher program for Transportation, Meals & Childcare
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home with a remote stipend, in the office, or both!
- €40 Monthly remote work stipend
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career.
- Charitable contribution match per team member
Rithum is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.