Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
CommerceHub is looking for a Sales Training and Enablement Manager to join our Sales Operations team. The Sales Training and Enablement Manager will be responsible for supporting the Global Sales Organization through development of content, enablement with tools, and support with an LMS tool.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to create and deliver meaningful product training to employees, customers, and partners including self-guided tutorials, use case training, in-app guides, train-the-trainer programs, and virtual webinars
- Partner with the Director of Sales Training and Enablement to create “Modern Sales Technique” training and practice sessions.
- Work with the Director of Sales Training and Enablement to identify appropriate software to centralize training materials and content (LMS).
- Identify performance metrics to assess the impact of product training constantly refining our training programs to improve impact
- Develop world-class training programs across new hire onboarding, management training, and future learning and development initiatives
- Create engaging and effective training collateral
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing, and support, to capture, illustrate, and deliver best practices
- Ensure new hires are trained and proficient in product knowledge, messaging, the competitive landscape, sales processes and tool adoption.
- Continually revise and refine our enablement materials
- Implement internal and external LMS
- 5-7 years experience in training and enablement or 4+ years as a full cycle Saas Account Executive
- Proven ability to run effective sales and employee training, either live or virtually
- Exceptional public speaker
- Heavy Linkedin presence with a personal brand
- Experience with training in both digital platforms and mobile technologies
- Experience creating instructional content and presenting in both 1:1 and group settings
- Demonstrated success executing curriculum planning for internal and external stakeholder
- Demonstrated success in training full-cycle AE’s or demonstrated past success as a full cycle AE with a “coaching” mindset.
- Can translate technology into compelling stories
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Fortune 500 level customers
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.