Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
- A vital member of the European Strategic Account Team
- Reports to the European Sales Director of Strategic Accounts
- Works on assigned named accounts
- Works towards achieving and overachieving an allocated financial target
- Collaborates closely with key stakeholders across the business
- Meet and or exceed agreed sales targets by securing multi-year software and services contracts in your designated client base
- Create and nurture senior-level client relationships across all stakeholders within your designated client base
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and lead virtual teams
- Coordinate and partner with global business units to generate profitable sales Build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with existing and prospective clients
- Develop and maintain a strategic sales plan
- Follow and maintain the company’s chosen sales methodology
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- 10+ years business to business software sales experience
- Proven new business experience and desire to continue this focus
- Proven experience in selling high-value complex solutions to senior stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated, resilient, tenacious and with a desire to succeed
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a virtual team in a sales campaign
- Ability to work from home and travel as required
- Proficient in general business IT tools (Google, Microsoft etc)
- A desire to work in an organisation where they can contribute to a culture where people thrive and not just survive
- In-depth experience and understanding of the eCommerce market and related competition
- Previous experience selling to retailers and manufacturers who sell directly to consumers through multiple online channels
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English is a plus
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.