Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
- Receive, review for completeness and process Purchase orders in Salesforce timely and accurately in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure required financial processes are followed per booking checklist
- Ensure accurate processing of shipment details in Salesforce in accordance with a PO and customer requirements
- Ensure all the orders are integrated to Zuora and D365 without an error
- Monitor and ensure proper follow-ups for Orders Dashboards such as Orders – Pending Review & Orders - Revision Required batch
- Ensure outstanding support is provided to our customers, finance, sales operations and sales teams
- Update customers with order acknowledgments, estimated ship dates and all applicable transactional information when necessary
- Coordinate activities related to order changes (changes to address, product, price, quantity, etc.)
- Return of Material Acknowledgement processing (including research, follow-ups and tracking)
- Demonstrate strong system and product knowledge
- Monitor and Ensure proper follow-ups for Orders Dashboards such as Orders – Pending Review & Orders – Revision Required batch.
- Engage and contribute towards backlog cleanup activities with Finance and Sales Operations teams
- Assist with digitalizing and organizing current contract base
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the model contract library and the efficiency of the legal contract management process
- Assist in the management of contract documentation flow, approvals, reporting and archiving consistent with internal processes
- High School Degree
- Microsoft office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in team environment.
- Self-driven and inventive to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
Our Benefits Include
Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
Take-what-you-need vacation policy
Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
Matching 401k policy
Frequent team events (costumes optional)
Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.