Comfy is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in Oakland, California, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse (Siemens).
About the Role
We’re looking for a junior-level Recruiter to support our recruiting efforts. In this role, you’ll be managing recruitment processes from start to close. You’ll be partnering with our people team on recruitment best practices and the candidate marketplace as it stands today. You’ll be responsible for a variety of roles from technical to non-technical and ensure that all candidates have an enjoyable experience. This will be a full recruitment life cycle role where you’ll be handling everything from top of the funnel to supporting onboarding for the roles you manage. You’ll support our Recruitment Lead to develop and scale our Talent Acquisition Program and Employer Brand, making sure that we are accurately reflecting our values and vision to the candidate marketplace.
Specifically, you will:
- Spearhead the end to end recruitment process for assigned roles
- Actively source and build out candidate pipeline
- Support with developing and scaling our Talent Acquisition Program
- Provide support to the organization as we transition to a new applicant tracking system
- Drive the interview process so it’s pleasant and efficient for all parties involved, including thoughtful intake meetings, coordination, conducting phone screenings, round tables, and extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective and efficient interviewing processes
- Ensure interview practices are inclusive to all types of candidates
- Enforce recruitment best practices, processes, and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiter experience, preferably with a Saas organization
- Passion for providing a warm candidate experience for all applicants
- Familiarity with recruitment best practices, preferably with in-house
- Experience sourcing for both technical and non-technical roles, bonus points for sales sourcing as well!
- Experience driving interview processes and enforcing process and best practices across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Sense of urgency, particularly when it comes to candidate experience, follow-up with hiring managers and other stakeholders, and providing feedback in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (you are the first point of contact for our organization and it's important that we know when to practice transparency and when to practice discretion, and that we conduct ourselves with warmth and respect on all fronts)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as you might be in a different timezone from other team members
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. We hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.