Comfy is on a mission to enhance the workplace experience by connecting people, places, and things. Around the world, thousands of people use Comfy to personalize the way they work, creating productive, collaborative and flexible workplaces. With global reach through our parent company Siemens and a powerful ecosystem of technology partners, Comfy also gives businesses the utilization and engagement insights they need to make informed decisions about their real estate portfolios and space designs. And as the world re-calibrates for the future of work, at Comfy you’ll help support companies’ return to the workplace with new, flexible work models. Comfy’s mobile app and analytics software help enterprise companies drive a digital transformation of their workplace and their employees’ work experience.
About the Role
Comfy is looking for a Client Partner to focus on securing in new business from companies headquartered in the US and Canada.
Your primary responsibilities will include generating a robust pipeline of new logo opportunities, establishing strong relationships with our global eco-system of partners and demonstrating thought leadership/industry expertise to strengthen and permeate our brand throughout our target markets and industry groups.
- Prospect, secure, and execute productive meetings with target clients and leaders
- Know your prospects by conducting thorough research to identify specific interests, priorities and pain points
- Refine and tailor your sales pitch, discovery and consultative advisor for specific industry verticals and client prospects
- Create new sales opportunities and manage them through the sales cycle from initiation to closed deals
- Report VOC back to Product Marketing and Product Management
- Manage prospecting, pipeline progress, opportunity status and metrics with diligence using tools such Groove, ZoomInfo and Salesforce
- Collaborate with (and provide leadership and coordination for) multiple functions and teams including; Marketing, Product, Sales Engineering, Pricing, Proposal Management and Delivery to effectively serve your prospects.
- You are a natural at consultative, needs-based, empathetic selling
- You have a preference for and thrive off of being in front of customers (in person or virtually)
- You are growth-oriented and desire to be part of a rapidly scaling company
- People would say you are an altruistic mentor, teammate and business partner
- You are a strong internal brand builder for yourself and your company
- You are laser focused on outcomes
- You have experience working in the Corporate Real Estate or CRE Tech / SaaS industries that includes a robust network you can leverage to grow your business
- You have experience working on complex, long sales-cycle deals with Fortune 1000 companies
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy
- Flexibility to work from home
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (in person and virtual), fun and supportive culture and a high-energy vibe
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.