Comfy is a leading workplace app provider and a mission-driven team creating better connections between people, places, and systems. We started by solving the number one complaint in the office (temperature!) and have continually expanded our product suite to give employees greater control over their workplace, including room booking, wayfinding, lighting, building access with a focus on a safe return to work. We’re reinventing the office experience through consumer products for employees and enterprise products that solve real business problems for corporate real estate teams.
Comfy is seeking a stellar Senior Director - Market Strategist to help us understand and act upon the dynamics of a shifting landscape and how Comfy solutions can radically improving the future of work in offices around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Closely observe and identify market shifts that might impact Comfy’s solutions, GTM, and marketing strategies. Rationalize changes in solution direction based on projected changes in the workplace and CRE management due to pandemic progression and/or other factors.
- Develop and lead the positioning of Comfy platform and solutions. Refine target markets, buying personas and market positions, manifested in sales, marketing and enablement materials, sales training and communications.
- Expand our internal understanding of the enterprise corporate real estate demographic and needs, reception of our offerings, target persona development, competitive landscape and sentiment around our solutions.
- Participate in voice of customer, via multiple channels including close collaboration with the sales and product organizations. Integrate newly discovered needs into inputs to product roadmap, working closely with product teams.
- Refine marketing strategies for Comfy solutions, interacting directly with the senior management team, to meet the changing demands of Comfy’s enterprise customers, integrating with global teams, including Siemens organizations.
- Develop and execute a robust process of cross-departmental solutions marketing launch plans for new solutions (and new features). Integrate with Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing to coordinate activities for powerful market visibility and pipeline momentum.
- Oversee deliverables, timelines, and budgets for the solution market strategy efforts of the team.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in market strategy, solution positioning and GTM motions.
- Experience developing market strategies and positioning for enterprise B2B solutions.
- Experience discovering and documenting solution needs, including audience definition, positioning statements and value propositions.
- Experience in bringing enterprise solutions to market on a global scale, enabling sales teams, marshalling support and actions from product, communications, sales and other participant organizations.
- Ability to independently develop strategies and plans and move rapidly to execution, while proactively communicating actions and progress.
- Strong in left and right brain thinking- balancing creative and analytical approaches with execution. Strong core marketing talents in communication and promotion.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience navigating sales, marketing and communications across a complex and matrixed global parent organization to best benefit Comfy’s outcomes.
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- When return to work is appropriate, brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART where we test out new technology and our own great software experiences every day.
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional) and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.