Comfy is a leading workplace app provider and a mission-driven team creating better connections between people, places, and systems. We started by solving the number one complaint in the office (temperature!), and have continually expanded our product suite to give employees greater control over their workplace, including room booking, wayfinding, lighting, and building access.
About the Role
The office will never be the same...
You may have noticed major changes taking place around how companies and their employees use physical spaces moving forward. Hybrid working models will become the standard, office spaces will get smaller and more flexible, and there will be a greater focus on in-person collaborative space. And that is after companies can safely and effectively reopen offices.
And any time there is a seismic shift in an industry like this, there are a ton of new problems to solve and opportunities to create meaningful solutions. Comfy is at the center of this “new normal,” with the backing of our parent company Siemens, and working with Fortune 500 companies around the world.
So we are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our growing team and help us figure out what the future of the workplace looks like, and how Comfy can improve the lives of employees and corporate real estate teams along the way.
Specifically, you will:
- Explore market trends and work with customers, end users, and sales teams to identify patterns and opportunities.
- Own end-to-end workflows, like collaborative space booking. Including app interfaces, analytics reporting, data models, and configuration tools.
- Craft and validate hypotheses through research and testing, which will inform the priorities and focused strategy you own.
- Create a compelling outcome-based roadmap, which you will communicate and evangelize throughout the org.
- Define and measure success for both end users and corporate real estate teams.
- Define requirements and work with UX and engineering teammates to bring new solutions to life.
- Partner with go-to-market teams to launch new features and support new roll outs.
- Constantly gather and prioritize feedback, both internal and external.
- You’ve previously served as the Product Manager for a rapidly growing SaaS software product.
- You're technically grounded and comfortable jumping into a roadmap discussion, an infosec review, or a systems integration conversation with a customer.
- You’re excited about thinking big-picture strategy, but are also willing to roll up your sleeves and put together requirements docs, write user stories, technical documentation and value proposition statements.
- You’re scrappy and willing to jump in and support teammates wherever needed to get the job done.
- You’re excited to implement new processes and help improve the day-to-day of a rapidly scaling company.
- You have strong executive presence but can also serve as a trusted advisor across multiple layers within the org - internally and with customers.
- You’re a stellar communicator, provide great reports, thrive on collaborating with multiple teams, and love the challenge of aligning diverse stakeholders.
- You’re both data-driven and experience-driven, and are able to blend quantitative and clinical data with a deep understanding of your users, to build products they’ll trust and love.
- You’re kind, empathetic, and easy to work with.
Your Skills and Experience:
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience working with SaaS software / mobile app & related technologies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience shipping products, especially mobile apps.
- Proven track record working with your end users, customer service, analytics, and user research to continually improve the quality and impact of your products.
- Great to have: Previous experience in corporate real estate or workplace experience products.
- Great to have: Growth experience, scaling the user base for consumer or B2B2C products, partnering with sales and marketing.
- Great to have: Experience working with North Star Metric frameworks
- Great to have: Experience scaling up processes.
- Ideally Bay Area based - we do plan to work from the office several days a week once Alameda county allows offices to re-eopen.
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART (when we go back to it!)
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.