Comfy is on a mission to enhance the workplace experience by connecting people, places, and things. Around the world, thousands of people use Comfy to personalize the way they work, creating productive, collaborative and flexible workplaces. With global reach through our parent company Siemens and a powerful ecosystem of technology partners, Comfy also gives businesses the utilization and engagement insights they need to make informed decisions about their real estate portfolios and space designs. And as the world recalibrates for the future of work, at Comfy you’ll help support companies’ safe return to the workplace, while laying the foundations of long-term digital transformation of their corporate real estate capabilities.
About the Role
Comfy is looking for a Client Partner (preferably based in Chicago) to focus on bringing in new business from companies headquartered in the US and Canada.
Your primary responsibilities will include generating a robust pipeline of new logo opportunities across a specified vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Professional Services), establishing strong relationships with Siemens partners globally and demonstrating thought leadership/industry expertise for Comfy and Siemens marketing teams.
Specifically you will:
- Work to secure, conduct and win client prospect meetings
- Refine your pitch and product demo for specific verticals and client prospects
- Create new sales opportunities and manage them from initiation to closed deals
- Report VOC back to Product Marketing and Product Management
- Manage pipeline activity, bookings and reporting
- Drive formal RFP responses for your client prospects
- You are a natural at consultative, needs-based, empathetic selling
- You have a preference for and thrive off of being in front of customers (in person or virtually)
- You are growth-oriented and desire to be part of a rapidly scaling company
- People would say you are an altruistic mentor, teammate and business partner
- You are a strong internal brand builder for yourself and your company
- You are laser focused on outcomes
- You have experience working in the Corporate Real Estate or CRE Tech / SaaS industries
- You have experience working on complex, long sales-cycle deals with Fortune 1000 companies
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy
- Brand new, bright, airy Comfy Headquarters in downtown Oakland’s burgeoning technology district. Steps away from BART
- Flexibility in work location, including work-from-home
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (in person and virtual), fun and supportive culture and a high-energy vibe
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.