Founded in 2012, Comfy is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in Oakland, California, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Role
Passionate about strategic storytelling and bringing new product categories to market? Your primary responsibility as Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be to develop Comfy’s unique positioning and messaging, enable go-to-market teams, and launch marketing campaigns to support the growth of an innovative B2B2C enterprise SaaS product in a dynamic, rapidly-evolving market. You will collaborate with product, marketing, sales, customer success, and business development teams to ensure that the product is consistently and effectively positioned in the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Positioning and messaging
- Define and establish positioning for key points of value and differentiation
- Create and maintain strategic positioning and messaging for each buyer segment, solution set, and product component
- Develop product guides and documentation to enable both Comfy and Siemens to accurately position the product in the market
- Create and collect case studies, success stories, and unassailable proof points and anecdotes to support product value
- Voice of customer
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, and customer success teams to understand the voice of our customer to inform product strategy and positioning
- Maintain a strong pulse on the market and competition
- Voice of the product
- Serve as product expert and spokesperson, to ensure accurate positioning of product offering, value, and differentiation in the market
- Lead and own the go-to-market launch process for new features, products & solutions in collaboration with product and marketing teams
- Collaborate with marketing team on content development for both external marketing campaigns (i.e., video, web, webinars, email campaigns) and corporate channels (press, trade shows, industry outlets, etc) to drive brand awareness and thought leadership in the market
- Sales enablement
- Build and maintain content library including positioning guides, sales training materials, competitive battle cards, sales decks, demo scripts, RFP content, and collateral to support the sales process
- Build a sales enablement and training program to support multiple, international Comfy and Siemens sales channels
You’re a superstar storyteller and communicator, whether it’s crafting strong positioning statements, talking to customers, training salespeople, or writing blog posts. You’re a natural leader, with the ability to collaborate effectively with people across teams and functions. You’re customer-focused, and eager to nerd out on buyer challenges, KPIs, and ROI. You’re solutions-oriented and have a knack for coming up with creative solutions to gnarly problems. You’re strong at execution and able to juggle multiple priorities at once in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software, B2C marketing experience a plus
- Experience with building out and scaling sales enablement programs and marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, including impeccable writing and presentation skills, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts into customer-friendly content
- Experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, and competitive segmentation
- Self-driven, strong work ethic, and detail-oriented in nature
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Relevant experience in commercial or corporate real estate a plus. MBA a plus.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional) and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.