Founded in 2012, Comfy is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in Oakland, California, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
About the Role
As our Project Manager you will deliver high quality, on-time implementation experiences for our enterprise customers. You will accomplish this through execution of an implementation plan for multiple, concurrent projects across all of our customers. As Project Manager you will be responsible for turning our contracted Statement of Work (SOW) into reality. Your leadership will help us deliver our product to our customers- both our enterprise clients who purchase the product, and their employee end-users who benefit from the amazing workplace experience Comfy delivers.
You will be the face of Comfy’s core product, both externally and often internally and will own relationships with our customer's technical teams. To excel at this position, you will use your deep technical understanding of how Comfy works, balanced with your keen eye for project roadblocks and hurdles. You will also need to pitch in to help customers build out their customized user interface: knowledge of a building’s mechanical systems is also a huge plus as we deploy Comfy across millions of square feet.
Specifically you will:
- Build project plans and manage projects
- Track and report customer success metrics
- Develop processes for scaling and quality management
- Use software and technical skills to complete front-end integration work
- Build out user interfaces and customize aspects of our deployment
- Collaborate with Integration Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives and Product.
- Work with customers to educate them on the implementation process, gather requirements, manage roadblocks, and test final solution
- Conduct post-project evaluations
- BA/BS degree
- 2 - 5 years of project management experience
- A+ communication skills
- Ability to work with many teams across a highly cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- You are a proactive self starter
- Experience in a customer facing role
- You have experience with process enhancement and documentation
- You are detail oriented, but also able to think about the big picture and can prioritize accordingly
- You have managed technical roll-outs with tight deadlines and varying degrees of size/complexity
- Experience using tools and processes to drive simplicity and productivity
- Workplace or Energy industry experience a plus
- Bonus points for familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Jira, ServiceCloud, Smartsheets, Excel and/or Illustrator.
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events, and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.