Comfy is on a mission to create amazing workplace experiences. We are a leading workplace app provider that connects people, places, and systems. We’re developing a new category, where smart building tech meets commercial real estate meets consumer apps: the workplace experience app. Comfy creates amazing workplace experiences through a consumer facing app for employees and solves real business problems for corporate real estate teams. Our app gives employees greater control over their workplace, including room and desk booking, lighting and temperature control, and feedback. Headquartered in Oakland, California, with expertise in machine learning, UX design, and enterprise service, Comfy develops software solutions for everyone– from the people who operate the building to the people who fill it.
About the Role
As Business Development Director, North America, you will drive the programs and project-based initiatives for selling Comfy via our indirect channels. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to enable indirect growth strategies whilst coordinating operational and infrastructure requirements to educate, motivate and accelerate channel partner execution. These programs and initiatives may include lead generation, margin and incentive structures, sales and delivery enablement, program certification, and purchasing processes.
Specifically you will:
- Design and implement the strategy of Comfy’s indirect selling programs within North America, specifically within our parent company, Siemens
- Establish relationships across the Siemens North America organization to build support and execution momentum required for indirect selling
- Build awareness and alignment between internal and external stakeholders with regards to channel selling and standard operating procedures
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the planning and execution of program launches and ongoing operations of programs are aligned to business objectives
- Build internal and external program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing that support programs
- Create the strategy for future scale via indirect channels including headcount planning, program management, and new verticals
- Establish key results to measure the success of indirect selling channels
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building you manage
- Experience managing partnership or channel enablement that engages executives and front line sales reps to drive both strategic alignment and a robust pipeline
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of channel partner business models and programs
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Experience crafting and managing processes, projects, and programs
- Passionate about our product and working at the intersection of technology and real estate
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events, and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.