Comfy is on a mission to create amazing workplace experiences. We are a leading workplace app provider that connects people, places, and systems. We’re developing a new category, where smart building tech meets commercial real estate meets consumer apps: the workplace experience app. Comfy creates amazing workplace experiences through a consumer facing app for employees and solves real business problems for corporate real estate teams. Our app gives employees greater control over their workplace, including room and desk booking, lighting and temperature control, and feedback. Headquartered in Oakland, California, with expertise in machine learning, UX design, and enterprise service, Comfy develops software solutions for everyone– from the people who operate the building to the people who fill it.
About the Role
Comfy is looking for a motivated Sales Operations Manager to ensure we have the best processes in place to execute at a higher level. We will rely on you to implement applications that will maximize efficiencies and extend the capabilities of our current environment. As our Sales Operations Manager you will partner with 3rd party partners and our heads of Marketing, Sales, Solutions and Customer Success to design, develop and deliver real-time solutions that support Comfy’s business processes.
Specifically you will:
- Be the point person in designing efficient work processes that utilize our tool suite Salesforce Lightning, Pardot, Service Cloud)
- Act as the primary support and point of contact for internal or external support for these tools.
- Be a subject matter expert on processes, work flows, approval cycles and how to streamline those in a CRM platform.
- Partner with leadership to recommend solutions for business needs based upon ongoing research into new system features and functionality.
- Effectively manage multiple projects including project timelines, resource allocation, communication, risk identification/ management and other issues.
- Research, recommend, install, and integrate internal tools/software into Comfy’s technical environment as needed to improve business workflow efficiency.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within Salesforce.
- Ensure business system environments are properly updated and maintained.
- Manage ongoing administrative functions such as user maintenance, data cleanup, and process automations.
- Develop and communicate training for users regarding system usage, releases and enhancements.
- Maintain end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation- including tracking bugs, enhancements and features.
- You have 5+ years of sales operations experience using CRM systems
- Technology Experience/Skills
- You have experience with Salesforce.com Administration
- You are a champion of Salesforce and Salesforce best practices and extra points for having Salesforce.com Certification(s)
- You are proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Familiarity with Pardot and Service Cloud
- You are proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Project Management & Business Experience/Skills
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Experience leading projects to bring new systems to scale
- Driven to increase personal knowledge and skills
- Ability to display good judgement, problem solve and work ethically
- Extremely effective at communicating and working with others
- Eagerness to work with third parties and vendors
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Ability to convert business rules into technical requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy : )
- Brand new, bright, airy office in sunny downtown Oakland steps away from BART
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events, and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.