Colossal Media is an award-winning Brooklyn-based company celebrated for reviving hand-painted outdoor advertising. Founded in 2004 on the ashes of a forgotten art form, we've grown into a premium creative partner for the world's largest brands, agencies, and artists. Our memorable campaigns build curiosity and amplify exposure through dynamic storytelling, redefining and elevating the out-of-home experience. We have a vision for rapid growth and to make this happen, we need you! Many of our campaigns are captured on film to create a timeless story. These videos are a great way for you to learn more about our business and our mission so take a minute to check them out: https://vimeo.com/colossalmedia
The Project Manager role at Colossal Media is responsible for planning and overseeing projects specifically within Sales, Creative & Marketing but collaborating across all departments. You will work cross functionally across the business to move projects forward to completion.
In this role, you will create and own project scope of work, timelines, budgets, monitor progress, manage communication, and serve as the glue between project teams, senior management and sometimes clients.You will also manage freelancers and part time staff that we bring on based on workload.
This role is currently remote and expected to return to office in September 2021.
- Manage and track internal and client projects from start to finish
- Oversee our Start Today (CSR) program and local artist partnerships
- Proactively schedule and run meetings needed to move projects forward
- Develop, present and implement solutions when roadblocks arise in a concise and actionable manner
- Create and own marketing and creative project SOPs, suggesting process improvements
- In collaboration with VP Production, oversee our creative innovations initiative
- Audit all creative collateral regularly to ensure we are best representing our product
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Experience in advertising/media industry, working with creatives, preferred
- Ability to determine and manage resources needed to reach objectives
- Resourceful and creatively solves problems
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and conflict management skills
- Experience collaborating with creative teams and managing creative projects
- Familiarity with project and production management tools; i.e. Slack, ASANA, Flickr and G-suite.
- Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a complex, high-pressure, dynamic environment
- Track record of creating systems to simplify and improve process
- Live our pillars: awareness, leadership, curiosity and craftsmanship
Colossal Media is built on the craft of hand painted murals. This craft has creativity at its core. Here we know that what fuels creativity is diversity. People from all walks of life work here at Colossal Media and all are not only welcome, but are treated equitably within the Colossal Media community.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for the unique skills, experience, and perspectives they bring.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status legally protected or not.