At College Track, we know our success hinges on finding and keeping top talent. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a key position that will provide high quality support to all hiring managers and teams in the organization. College Track is seeking a highly organized, efficient and energetic Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will support the Talent Acquisition team by successfully coordinating all logistics of the search process. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and passionate team and is ideal for someone who is eager and excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers, support the candidate experience in scheduling interviews and coordinating candidate travel, as needed.
- Execute Talent Acquisition’s external job posting strategy by posting jobs, support the analysis of posting data to yield higher quality results, and partner with Marketing & Communications to elevate our employer brand on social media.
- Contribute to providing a great experience for candidates while enhancing our College Track Talent Brand and Core Values.
- Communicate professionally with our candidates and selection team, maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide operational support for open searches, including job postings, hiring resource set-up, offer letter coordination, and management of job posting invoices.
- Manage the Greenhouse applicant tracking system by updating candidate profiles, maintaining templates, overseeing technical integrations, ensuring data is up to date, and advising the team on new product opportunities.
- Conduct Greenhouse training for hiring managers and provide 1:1 support as necessary to ensure a strong hiring experience for hiring managers.
- Manage, organize, and create Talent Acquisition resources and guides utilizing Box, Zendesk and Google Drive for maximum efficiency
- Provide operational support for open searches including job postings, hiring resource set-up, offer letter coordination, and management of job posting invoices
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on special projects as needed.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a coordinator position, preferably in HR or recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates success in building effective relationships, creating productive working relationships with peers and candidates
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-directed with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Basic aptitude and strong appetite to learn data and technology systems, including experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other databases
- Embraces College Track’s core values, teamwork, open communication, and passion for education
College Track requires that the holder of this position be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC. College Track will review and consider requests for reasonable accommodation to this requirement. College Track will review all requests for reasonable accommodation and determine whether an accommodation can be provided based on the essential functions of the job. College Track may require information or documentation from an employee and reserves the right to request additional information or documentation in consideration of the request for accommodation.
Compensation & Benefits
Full Salary Range: $47,500 - $64,200
College Track offers a competitive, region specific, salary based on the organization’s compensation philosophy, which is grounded in market data. We also offer comprehensive health & welfare benefits and top of the market paid time off. A complete look at the benefits College Track offers full time benefits eligible employees can be viewed here.
Please upload a PDF resume and thoughtful cover letter with your application. We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.