Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show.
Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
PSA is seeking a card grader to authenticate and grade trading cards (sports and non-sports alike). Ideal candidate will possess comprehensive industry knowledge of trading cards, tickets and other sports collectibles, and be able to add experience and depth to PSA’s Grading Team. Individual should be detailed oriented, have good organization skills, and be able to focus on cards over long periods of time. Preferred applicant will have one to three years of grading experience as a professional, dealer or collector and the ability to work in a positive team environment.
You’ll report to the Director of PSA Grading and work from our Santa Ana office.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain individual PSA grading production goals
- Improve knowledge and skill with experience
- Maintain quality of grading product
- Sharing knowledge to help improve skill of PSA Grading Team
Who You Are:
- Firsthand knowledge of trading cards, tickets and other sports collectibles
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills to achieve production goals and maximize productivity
- Ability to work in a positive team environment
- Detail oriented and ability to focus over long stretches of time
- 1 - 3 years of direct grading experience as a professional, dealer or collector
Hourly Range: The hourly range for this position is $20-$32. Entry level operations positions generally start at an hourly rate of $17. Actual compensation in this range will be based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for ten company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to email@example.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents by viewing the following link: https://www.collectorsuniverse.com/ccpa
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.