Overview: Collective Retreats
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, fast growth hospitality company that concepts and operates asset-light, moveable hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our luxury retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences, with an emphasis on thoughtful design, inspiring decor, once-in-a-lifetime food, curated local activities, and luxurious amenities. We're changing the travel industry by giving guests authentic, local experiences paired with service and luxury that you would find in a 5-star hotel - something we're able to achieve through our unique locations and structures.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to support the People & Culture team in all aspects of the Recruitment process to help grow the already amazing Collective Retreats team.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in full-cycle recruitment in a high growth and/or hospitality environment, is truly passionate about Recruitment and is looking to further develop their career in the field. A passion for hospitality is highly desirable. They are excited to work in a start-up/fast-paced environment and doesn’t shy away from getting their hands dirty. They are highly organized and dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about travel and what we’re building.
- Manage the high volume, full-cycle recruitment process from posting open jobs, reviewing applications, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, soliciting and organizing feedback from hiring managers, preparing and extending candidate offers, completing background checks, gathering and filing executed offers.
- Partner with the People & Culture team to develop and execute overall recruitment strategy and vision.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to develop recruitment plans and best practices for their teams.
- Lead research of best practices, development, and innovation for systems and strategy for recruitment and hiring strategy and systems.
- Help drive the team culture in accordance with our Collective mission, vision and values.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a full cycle recruitment function, ideally in a high growth or hospitality environment
- 3 - 5 years of experience in HR, Recruiting and/or admin function
- Past experience using an ATS, preferably with Greenhouse
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and good judgment in stressful situations
- Track record of exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, structured, strong attention to detail, and open to change
- Excited and passionate about the Recruitment function
- Has high integrity and able to maintain a strict code of confidentiality
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Flexible and willing to work long and sometimes erratic hours
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive salary range of $60k-$80k
- Healthcare, including medical, dental, and vision
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights