Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, high-growth hospitality company that creates and operates asset-light, modular and tented luxury hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences and is built with a keen eye on design, beautiful décor, and amenities. We’re changing the travel industry with our focus on delivering authentic, local experiences for our guests with service on the level of what you would find at a 5-star hotel. Our retreats offer a wide variety of activities for our guests, both created by our staff and in combination with local activity providers..
As an PM Server at our Collective Hill Country retreat, you will join a team managing the overall guest experience from arrival to departure. This includes serving all guest dinners and contributing to the overall F&B experience in the evening. We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized individual who understands the importance of making first impressions. You must be passionate about shaping and delivering our guests’ unique outdoor travel experience.
You are naturally proactive, with the ability to anticipate guest and team needs. You are a true multi-tasker, with the ability to handle time-sensitive deadlines, and numerous short-term and long-term tasks in a heavy customer-facing capacity. You are also comfortable and familiar with outdoor working conditions in all-weather scenarios.
Seasonal, full-time opportunities; must be available now through June 2022
- Support the team that manages all things that pertain to the overall guest experience
- Serve all meals inclusive of Chef's Tasting Menu
- Support retreat programming and special events, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in hotel, hospitality or related guest-facing position
- 1+ years experience as a restaurant server or bartender
- Ability to manage high volume of requests with competing deadlines
- Comfortable serving in a heavy customer-facing role for all types of clientele
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about providing stellar customer service and hospitality
- Highly organized and dependable, approachable, and empathetic
- Comfortable working in outdoor settings for extended periods of time
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends (24-40 hours/week)
- Must willing to work in an outdoor setting, including all-weather conditions (rain, wind, heat, etc.)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay and opportunities for growth
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations
Collective Retreats is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status or veteran status.