Overview: Collective Retreats
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, high-growth hospitality company that creates and operates asset-light, modular and tented luxury hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences and is built with a keen eye on design, beautiful décor, and amenities. We’re changing the travel industry with our focus on delivering authentic, local experiences for our guests with service on the level of what you would find at a 5-star hotel. Our retreats offer a wide variety of activities for our guests, both created by our staff and in combination with local activity providers.
As Front Office Coordinator you will join a front of house hospitality team managing the overall guest arrival and departure experience. This includes checking guests in/out, accommodating in-room requests , assisting with guest transportation on the island, complying with COVID-19 health standards in guest interaction and supporting retreat programming. We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized individual who understands the importance of lasting making first impressions.
You must be passionate about shaping and delivering our guests’ unique outdoor travel experience. You are also comfortable and familiar with outdoor working conditions in all-weather scenarios.
You are naturally proactive, with the ability to anticipate guest and team needs. You are a true multi-tasker, with the ability to handle time-sensitive deadlines, and numerous short-term and long-term tasks and projects in a heavy customer-facing capacity.
- Support the team unit of retreat operations that pertains to all things guest arrival and departure experience
- Assist with all inbound in-person and digital concierge requests in a timely manner
- Assist with inbound and outbound concierge requests in a timely manner
- Assist with room assignments and work across multiple departments, including Reservations / Concierge and Events teams in the Denver Office, to ensure guest satisfaction
- Serve as radio channel owner for your respective team, and effectively manage all radio communications to support all inbound guest requests
- Support and promote the sale for prospective overnight stays and event inquiries to island visitors
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in outdoor settings for extended periods of time
- 1+ years experience in hotel, hospitality or related guest-facing position (preferably front desk/concierge capacity)
- Ability to manage high volume of requests with competing deadlines
- Comfortable with serving in a heavy customer-facing role for all types of clientele
- Exceptional administrative skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about providing stellar customer service and hospitality
- Highly organized and dependable, approachable, empathetic, self-aware and self-motivated, and passionate about travel and what we’re building
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends (24-40 hours/week)
- Must willing to work in an outdoor setting, including all-weather conditions (rain, wind, heat, etc.)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive hourly pay and opportunities for growth
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations
Collective Retreats is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status or veteran status.