Position: Reservations Associate (Part-time, Seasonal)
Location: Collective Denver & Remote
Reports To: Reservations & Concierge Supervisor
Overview: Collective Retreats
Collective Retreats is a new, meaningful way to travel. Our portfolio of destination retreats allows our guests to explore unique destinations without sacrificing any luxuries, and to leave feeling inspired and connected.
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, high-growth hospitality company that creates and operates asset-light, modular and tented luxury hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences and is built with a keen eye on design, beautiful décor, and amenities. We’re changing the travel industry with our focus on delivering authentic, local experiences for our guests with service on the level of what you would find at a 5-star hotel. Our retreats offer a wide variety of activities for our guests, both created by our staff and in combination with local activity providers.
As a Reservations Associate you will create meaningful interactions with guests prior to check in to ensure their stay is a success. The reservations team is responsible for responding to and/or properly distributing all inbound requests. The reservation associate’s role is to create a good first impression by answering questions at the time of inquiry and streamlining the reservations process.
The ideal candidate is highly personable, friendly, and dedicated to service delivery and driving guest satisfaction. S/he has excellent organizational skills and is dependable, approachable, self-motivated, and passionate about the work. Ideally, s/he is also passionate about travel, experiences, the outdoors, and what we’re building. S/he will be expected to work directly with the existing team in order to successfully accomplish his/her work efficiently and effectively.
- Customer service—Field incoming requests from potential guests and route calls/emails to appropriate resource
- Customer service—Manage reservations, communicate with guests, and follow up with potential future guests
- Sales—Finalize reservations and upsell dining, activities, add-ons, etc.
- Data entry—Effectively use and manage property management system (PMS)
- Internal Operations—Act as liaison between guests and activity providers to schedule activities
- Internal Operations—Communicate pertinent guest information to onsite GM/AGM
- Business Operations—Perform daily duties and maintain accurate records for the entire Reservations and Concierge Teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Hospitality and guest service experience is a must
- Passion for luxury hospitality and guest service and motivated by what we are building
- Proven ability to anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Extremely organized, excellent communication (oral and written) and listening skills
- Proficient with communication technology (Google docs, sheets, chat applications, etc.) with a proven ability to quickly learn new systems and platforms sufficiently well
- Flexible and innovative, with a proven ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism, demeanor and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers, and outside vendors
- Able to prioritize time to ensure that in-house guests and future guests are receiving appropriate attention while maintaining an engaged and welcoming lobby presence
- You are highly organized and dependable, approachable, empathetic, self-aware and self-motivated, and passionate about travel and what we’re building.
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- This is a part-time, seasonal position
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive hourly rate as well as overtime and an ability to earn tips
- After Training- Position will be remotely based
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights
Collective Retreats is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status or veteran status.